EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information on Internet browsing and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
Below is all the information relating to the cookies installed by this site and the information relating to the management of preferences by the User.
2. Cookies used by this site
3. Cookie management
3.1 Technical cookies
The technical cookies described below do not require consent as they are strictly necessary for the provision of the service; they are therefore installed automatically following access to the site:
● Cookies that allow the site to function properly also allowing the User to have a functional browsing experience. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access subsequent pages.
● Cookies that allow you to remember the preferences selected by the User while browsing, for example, they allow you to set the language.
● Cookies that help to understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with the website by providing information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions.
3.2 Third party cookies
Through this site cookies managed by third parties are also installed.
If you wish to have information about these third-party cookies and how to manage consent, please access the links in the tables below. Furthermore, by accessing the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte it is possible to find out about the methods of providing ads based on the interests of the Users as well as managing the cookies of the listed companies that work with the managers of the websites to collect and use information that is instrumental for this purpose.
3.2.1 Statistical cookies and third-party audience measurement
Adobe Analytics: statistics system
SiteCensus: statistics system
Google Analytics: statistics system
Duda Analytics: statistics system
Shinystat: system of statistics
3.2.2 Social media sharing cookies
3.2.3 Remarketing cookies
3.2.4 Retargeting cookies
4. Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser
In Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” and select “Internet Options”. In the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or verso down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Choose the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu. Click on the “Privacy” tab. In the “Retention rules” drop-down list, select the desired level. Check the box “Accept cookies” to enable cookies, or remove the check to disable them. Choose how long cookies can be kept.
Click in the Safari menu, select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click on “Privacy”. Place the “cookies Block” setting and click OK.
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”. In the “Cookies” section, select “Block all sites from saving data” and then click OK.
If any other browser is used or if you do not know the type and version of browser used, click “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.